Who We Are
The services we provide to clients are listed below. If you are interested in a service or have questions, we are happy to help! Shoot us a text at 228-337-0025, or an email at PropertyManagementByKelly@gmail.com
(We do NOT accept calls. Please email or text..)
We currently manage homes in Long Beach, Gulfport, Biloxi, D’Iberville, and Ocean Springs. If you are an owner please email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Please know that we will only consider property managing homes that allow pets and offer a military discount. This ensures our rentals are the same across the board and both go over well with our clients. Military discount is $50 per month on rent. Pet fees are $250 per pet and are non refundable.
- What are the various services that we offer to our clients?
- We go in and change air filters every three months, you simply pay for them and we go in to swap them out at $30 per swap out. We also offer reusable air filters. Two are made for about $80, you’ll never need another filter again! This is a great way to make sure tenants are following the lease and keeping up with the home. We also touch base with tenants monthly, send cards thanking them for renting with me, any life events we know of, etc. we like to add a personal touch.
- How do you determine rent amount?
- We look at the condition of the home, rooms/garage, area and research what similar home are going for nearby (comps.) as well as experience and expertise.
- Are there fees when the property has no tenants?
- There are no fees while the home is vacant. We do however require the lawn to be taken care of while it is vacant.
- What miscellaneous fees could I be charged for the management of my property?
- There are no hidden fees. If anything happens that requires our attention or payment we will call or reach out to you as the home owner so that we can decide how to proceed. Please know that upkeep is required.
- Do you conduct property inspections, and if you do, what charge is associated with them?
- We do not personally, but our happy to refer you to a home inspector if you’d like one. We do however do a walk through upon move in and move out. We also go in the home every three months to change the air filter, at owners expense. This is a good opportunity to see the condition of the home, communicate with the tenants and simply ensure there’s a presence.
- What are your income and screening requirements for applicants?
- Tenants must pass the preliminary application to see the home and then a credit and background once they decide to move forward. They must have been on the job long enough, have great references and fully fill out the application to be considered. Our application can be viewed at https://propertymanagementbykelly.com/rental-application
- We strive to treat your home just as we would our personal home. Personal relationships with tenants and their families are very important to us, we want them to feel comfortable coming to us with anything relating to the home.
Property Management by Kelly
We’re Proud of Our Work
We are proud of our past and current working relationships that we have with property owners and tenants. We want our tenants to be able feel at home when renting from Property Management by Kelly, and want the property owners to know that they can trust their real estate in our hands.